Monday 31 May 2021

Thrilling horror quotes from film

If you love a good thriller then you will love these quotes from some of the best horror and thriller flicks to hit the big screen, all curated by the Plotlens review team.

The Exorcist (1973)

Demon: What an excellent day for an exorcism.

Father Damien Karras: You would like that?

Demon: Intensely.

Father Damien Karras: But wouldn’t that drive you out of Regan?

Demon: It would bring us together.

Father Damien Karras: You and Regan?

Demon: You and us.

The Fly (1986)

Seth Brundle: I’m saying, I’m an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it. But now the dream is over and the insect is awake.

Ronnie: No. No, Seth.

Seth Brundle: I’m saying, I’ll hurt you if you stay.

The Fog (1980)

Stevie Wayne: I don’t know what happened to Antonio Bay tonight. Something came out of the fog and tried to destroy us. In one moment, it vanished. But if this has been anything but a nightmare, and if we don’t wake up to find ourselves safe in our beds, it could come again. To the ships at sea who can hear my voice, look across the water, into the darkness. Look for the fog.

Freaky (2020)

Millie: You know, I learned something when I was in your body too.

The Butcher: What’s that?

Millie: [kicks him in the balls]Having balls sucks.

See more Freaky Quotes

Fright Night (2011)

Charley Brewster: You read way too much Twilight!

Ed: That’s fiction! Okay? This is real! He’s a real monster, and he’s not brooding, or lovesick, or noble. He’s the f***ing shark from jaws! He kills. He feeds, and he doesn’t stop until everybody around them is dead! Now, I’m seriously so angry you think I read Twilight!

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

Seth: I don’t give a damn about living or dying anymore. All I care about is taking as many as those demons back to hell as I can.

Jacob: Amen!

Get Out (2017)

Chris Washington: How did you find me?

Rod Williams: I’m the TS-m*therf***ing-A. We handle sh**t. That’s what we do. Consider this situation f***ing handled.

Glass (2019)

[as The Beast is killing Pierce]

Elijah Price: You’re fighting for the broken. You found your purpose.

See more Glass Quotes

Green Room (2016)

Darcy: Gentlemen, I hope you appreciate the situation. Things have gone south. No doubt. Now, whatever you saw, or did, is no longer my concern. But let’s be clear, it won’t end well.

Halloween (1978)

[referring to Michael Myers]

Dr. Sam Loomis: I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding. Even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the devil’s eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized what was living behind that boy’s eyes was purely and simply evil.

Sheriff Leigh Brackett: It’s Halloween. Everyone’s entitled to one good scare.

For plenty more great horror and thriller content, be sure to check out Plotlens today.

No comments:

Post a Comment