Tuesday 27 July 2021

The Best Thriller Horror Movie Quotes

The great thing about horror movies is that if the film contains great dialogue for the villains, then you will also cheer for the bad guy. So without further ado, here are the best thriller horror movie quotes curated by the Plotlens review team.

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

The Silence of the Lambs (1991) by Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)

I see dead people.

The Sixth Sense (1999) by Cole Sear (Haley Joel Osment)

Come and play with us, Danny. Forever... and ever... and ever.

The Shining (1980)

Heeere's Johnny!

The Shining (1980) by Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson)

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

The Shining (1980) by Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson)

Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in.

The Shining (1980) by Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

Psycho (1960) by Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins)

We all go a little mad sometimes.

Psycho (1960) by Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins)

You're going to need a bigger boat.

Jaws (1975) by Chief Martin Brody (Roy Scheider)

I have to return some videotapes.

American Psycho (2000) by Patrick Bateman ( Christian Bale)

You're alone... Because you're faster than the others. But not stronger…

Twilight (2008) by James (Cam Gigandet)

I wanna play a game.

Saw (2004) by Jigsaw (Tobin Bell)

Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.

Saw (2004) by Jigsaw (Tobin Bell)

Yes, ooo, ahh, it always starts out that way, and then comes all the running and screaming.

The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) by Ian Malcom (Jeff Goldblum)

For tons more horror content, check out Plotlens today.

No comments:

Post a Comment